- Elected by the Pioneer Unit Membership
- Officer of the Board
- Member of the Board of Directors (BOD)
- Attend all Unit meetings as possible
- Attend all Board of Directors Meetings
- Two year term beginning July 1st following election
- Compile minutes from each quarterly meeting of the Board.
- Draft meeting minutes as soon as possible, following meetings, and forward to the Members of the Board for review.
- Edit Board minutes as necessary. A second review of meeting attendees is useful before the final draft is ready for approval at the following quarterly Board meeting.
- Prepare a summarized version of the Board meeting for inclusion in the next appropriate Pioneer Paths
- Send, or have sent, a copy of the final version of Board minutes a week prior to the next scheduled Board meeting to all Board Members.
- Attend all monthly meetings of the Pioneer Unit as possible and if not, appoint someone to take notes at the meeting.
- Prepare the monthly meeting minutes and submit, for inclusion, to the editor of the Pioneer Paths
- Preserve copies of all minutes, handouts, and newsletters (color copy) from quarterly Board and monthly Pioneer Unit meetings.
- Assemble a file of all documents for the year (meeting minutes, copies of Pioneer Paths, copies of meeting handouts, and relevant correspondence).
- Deliver the yearly compilation of meeting files to the Archives Chair (or in smaller periods of time if that is more amenable to both parties).