- Elected by the Pioneer Unit Membership by default when elected as Unit Chair
- Officer of the Board
- Member of the Board of Directors (BOD)
- Chair of the Nominating Committee for New Officers
- Attend all Unit meetings as possible
- Attend all Board of Directors Meetings
- Voting member of the Board of Directors
- Two year term beginning July 1st following election
General Statement: Provide background and history guidance for the Unit and help the incoming Unit Chair to transition into that position if needed. Serve as Chair of the Nominating Committee for New Officers.
- Serves as Chair of the Nominating Committee for New Officers and presents those members/potential new officers for a vote by the Unit membership at the annual business meeting in June of even-numbered years.
- Submit a written report at the Annual Meeting enumerating accomplishments of the previous
- Assist incoming Unit Chair in making the transition into that position.
- Assist Board of Directors with background and history guidance when needed.